The Office Supervisor oversees the daily operations of the dental practice and acts as a liaison between the Regional Manager and the Dental Team of the practice. This position requires knowledge and experience in all facets of dental business office management. Accurate data entry, accountability, attention to detail and customer service skills are required, with strong focus placed on the patient experience and encouraging teamwork in alignment with the company’s mission and goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises daily practice operations of the practice and reports to the Regional Manager the progress of the practice as it relates to overseeing staff defined by the following:
- Establishes staff schedules, allocation of staff, and assures effective patient care through efficient work flow processes.
- Trains and rotates office staff through various office duties to ensure cross coverage in operational areas.
- Assesses staff performance by completing a 90 day review on new hire Patient Service Representatives (PSR), and in conjunction with Management, conducts an annual review on established PSRs.
- Provide onsite leadership and accessibility to staff members and dentists on accomplishing operational goals and related tasks.
- Oversees daily deposits.
- Monitors timecards on a daily basis, adding any edits, and limits/restricts overtime.
- Oversees inventory and ordering of office supplies.
- Ensures All Staff:
- Answer telephone utilizing appropriate script in a timely and polite manner, preferably within three rings.
- Routinely demonstrate superior customer service skills.
- Communicate with customers in a courteous, professional, and cooperative manner.
- Recognize and respond appropriately to emergency situations.
- Protect, observe, and practice patient confidentiality per policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to collect office charges, post charges to patient accounts and accurately manage cash drawer.
- Accurately enters procedures codes for services rendered.
- Respond to error reports and makes corrections as needed.
- Accurately reconciles charges for the day.
- Works with Management to develop, implement, and monitor effective programs.
- Assures staff meet deadlines on daily assigned duties
- Performs other duties as required.
Please submit your compensation requirements, cover letter and resume. We are looking forward to meeting you!
***Only those with Dental Office Experience will be considered*******